We had been pleasantly stunned when Renault launched two new turbo engines on the Auto Expo 2020. The 1.Zero-litre, turbo petrol and 1.Three-litre turbo petrol made their debut on the biennial motor present and we had anticipated that these will energy the upcoming HBC subcompact SUV. That stated, Renault pulled one other shock when it confirmed that the 1.Three-litre BS6 petrol engine will go underneath the hood of the Renault Duster compact SUV. The Renault Duster 1.Three Turbo is all-set to go on sale subsequent month. This is all the pieces we all know in regards to the Duster 1.Three Turbo to this point.
Additionally Learn: Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Launch Details Out
- The brand new 1.Three-litre, four-cylinder, turbocharged, petrol engine is shared with the Nissan Kicks Turbo which went on sale final month.
- The brand new motor is tuned to churn out 153 bhp and develop 250 Nm of peak torque. So the facility determine is up by about 48 bhp now whereas torque has gone up by a hefty 108 Nm, in comparison with the older 1.5-litre petrol mill.
- The engine can be mated to a six-speed guide transmission, together with an non-obligatory CVT automated transmission.
- This additionally confirms that the prevailing 1.5-litre petrol engine can be phased out.
- Visually, there are not any design updates made to the Duster facelift. But it surely will get crimson accents on the grille and facet curtains together with a Turbo badge on the rear.
- The Duster facelift already got here with fairly just a few upgrades made to its entrance finish with the addition of a brand new grille flanked by new projector headlamp models with DRLs together with LED taillights and beefier bumpers at each ends.
- The turbo petrol Duster rides on new 17-inch machined alloy wheels.
- When it comes to options it’s going to stay equivalent to the facelifted mannequin being outfitted with a 7-inch touchscreen show with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, a completely automated local weather management, illuminated and cooled glove-box amongst others.
- Security options will embody – ABS with EBD, driver and passenger airbags, rear parking sensors, seat belt reminder & velocity alert as customary, together with non-obligatory bits like – Reverse Parking Digicam, Digital Stability Program (ESP) and Hill-Begin Help.
For the newest auto news and reviews, comply with carandbike on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Source by [author_name]